Sunday, January 23, 2011

parent's visit

So, one of the intentions of this blog is to help keep a record of interesting (to me) things I do and see (You, dear reader, are in large part a motivational tool for me to actually keep this record). This record is really a necessity, given the impressive fallibility of my memory.
It's been about a week since my folks left Hawaii, and of course, I got busy with other things immediately after their departure, like more adventures, but we did a lot of fun stuff. I'm trying to think of highlights 'n such to write about here, but while I continue to process their visit, here is a link to Beth's Picassa album of some photo highlights.
Check it out!
Here's on of my favorite photos from the visit. That's all of us, Beth is the shadow there on the right side. We're up near the visitor center on Mauna Kea, getting ready to watch a spectacular sunset. The light was amazing. Check out Beth's album.
It was chilly, even for the Minnesotans.

No comments:

Post a Comment