Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hey Hey!
I'm back up and running! A computer problem kept me out of the internet for most of December.  But it has been running without a hitch for the last few days, so it is high time to get some material back on the blog.  So much happened in December!  I figure the best way to share the highlights with you is through the photos we took.  Here is a link to my brand-new Picassa album, with about 50 pictures from December.
http://picasaweb.google.com/bevisma/DecemberPhotos#
I think Beth also has an album up from November, in addition to all the photos I've posted here.



















Most of the photos are from a weekend we spent in Volcanoes National Park and vicinity.
We also had Christmas, which was great.  Thanks to everyone who sent us the great presents.
It was my birthday just yesterday!  Also the end of 2010.  Hawaii loves fireworks.  For two days, we've been hearing random fireworks explosions all over the city.  One common firework sounds a lot like someone ripping a hole in their pants, amplified.  So that's kind of funny. 
 
I went surfing on my birthday!  It was awesome.  I used this huge 9' foam board that practically caught the waves for me.  It was super fun.  I had four or five nice long rides in Kahalu'u bay, a nice gentle beginner spot.  I'll be out there again.  Watch out!
Have you written the date today?  I wrote 1.1.11-- and was excited about the simplicity of the statement.
OK, check back again, I'll getcha satisfied!

1 comment:

  1. My, how you've changed! ... and you didn't label that NSFW... :-O

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete