Sunday, April 17, 2011

gray in kona again/economic stimulus

how bout that weather?
it seems I'm most inclined to sit down and write something when it is gray outside...
contemplative weather? 
good weather for staying cool and comfortable at the computer?
I don't know.  I have been up to fun stuff, and I promise I will get some reports up here.  I just need to take more photos, so you have something better to look at than these words...

Here's a bit of good news:  if you're sick of hearing all the rhetoric about budgets and borrowing and deficits, I can testify, with certainty, that there is a cruise ship in Kailua Bay this morning. 
Rare for a Sunday.  Usually, as you may have read here before, the cruise ship is a wednesday phenomenon.  Whatever we have to say about them, tourists mean money for this town.  Don't call it a comeback, but I welcome a little more cash in kona after all this apocalyptic budgetary posturing.

Well, there's my stalker photo of the day.

I've got to get ready to go be a smoothie jerk.  But I will promise you news on such thrilling topics as:
Lifeguard Certification!
Bodysurf at Kua Bay!
if you're lucky:
Shark at Kua Bay!
if you're really good:
The Story of Dropping a Bed On My Toe, and My Falling Off Toenail!! stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment