Thursday, December 2, 2010

comments! bring em on!

Beloved Followers,
I believe that I have figured out how to let you, my dear throng of frothing fans, post comments on my blog.  Now don't all do it at once and overwhelm the server.  Just know that you can (or should be able to).  Someone try it out.
Also, I've been busy fretting over a masterpiece of a cover letter, so I haven't gotten to the "cute and ubiquitous" house gecko.  I will soon.  In the meantime, check out my new "bookshelf" page up there in the top right corner.  I'm going to let you armchair travelers in on some little secrets!
Here's something to rest your eyes on while you wait for the gecko:

The view from my living room window onto the Paradise Garden (our yard), kona, and the ocean beyond!
Yes, that is a cruise ship in the bay!  On Wednesdays, when they come by, I feel like less of a tourist. Can you spot our sickly avocado tree in this photo? I promise I'll tell you about the plants in our yard soon.

2 comments: